Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Elia…

After I hurt my leg we hired a housekeeper named Elia to clean our house every other week.  It has been almost 4 months now and she has been great.

sleep_sideways

Last week Jack and I were working on his homework and Jack was making lots of mistakes so he had to erase everything and start over.   When he used his eraser it made all those eraser ‘droppings’ and Jack just brushed it onto the ground.

Miles:  “Stop brushing all the eraser on the ground.”

Jack: “Why?  It bothers me”.

Miles:  “Because, I will have to clean it from the table AND the ground now.”

Jack: “Why?”

Miles:  “Because it is dirty and we need to clean up after ourselves.”

Jack: “But Elia can clean it.”

Grrr.   See that is why I didn’t want to get a housekeeper.  How or why Jack even deferred that to Elia I have no idea.   Aya and Jack….birds of a feather!

1 comment:

Jen said...

yes. sweet hearted people.