It seems like everything for my knee is going as planned. My knee is feeling better every week. I can feel it getting stronger and it feels more like ‘my knee’ again. For a while I had no feeling in my knee or it felt ‘numb’.
I was finally cleared to come into therapy twice a week now. I can walk pretty normal now. I can go to Disneyland and do most every day things now. I still can’t run or jump yet. I run on the treadmill at therapy still but I have to do supervised running. I have not even tried jumping yet but they said NO jumping yet.
Still, it feels pretty good to do most day to day things with no pain or no limitations. My leg is still pretty weak though as you can see all my muscles twitching trying to work and ‘keep up’ during my exercises.
Hopefully I will be able to start riding my bike to the beach for the summer!

2 comments:
why is the leg with the surgery darker than the other one?
jen-
i was thinking the same thing when i saw the picture. my good leg is all pale and ashy while my bad leg is tanned.
i just need lotion on my leg.
Post a Comment