Monday, May 14, 2012

Dodgers Part 1…

I have been a Dodger fan all my life but last year I just couldn’t stand Frank McCourt any longer and I boycotted the Dodgers.  I would not watch or go to the games…even if I had free tickets.   This year once I knew the Dodgers would be sold, I joined a group and went in for a share of Dodger season tickets.   Since we were new to an existing group, we didn’t get as many games as I hoped for but it is just enough for us.

dodgers3

What I reallylike about the  tickets is that it is under the awning so it isn’t likely for us to get hit with a foul ball AND it is in the shade so we can go to weekend day games and not get roasted:

wk119_dodgers2

3 comments:

Mark said...

Miles,

I boycotted too last year because of that idiot owner! This year I'm following them big time and I've already gone to one game. GO DODGERS! That's cool you got in on season tickets!

employee_8 said...

gomer-

yeah, we are in a group of season ticket holders and since we were new we didn't get that many games this season.

Jen said...

Nice seats!!! I like going to baseball games [as opposed to watching it on tv...snooozer!] but let's face facts. you know I like going to games to eat.