Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Dodgers Part 3…

So after a day game on the weekend, the Dodgers have Kids Run the Bases.   I loved baseball and the Dodgers when I grew up and I would have killed to run around the bases when I was a kid, so we thought Jack might like it.   You have to wait until after the game and then wait in line.  Aya and I had no idea the line would be HALF the stadium!! 

The line was super long, it was a hot and I think Aya just wanted to go home.  Jack really wanted to run the bases so we stayed.  Part of me, didn’t want to stay either but part of me was thinking how cool is it to run the bases.

The line looked like it was a one hour wait but once the line started going it was about 30 minutes.   They really herd you and the line quick and it was chaotic so I didn’t get a chance to take good video or pictures.   Jack also didn’t want to run with Stacy so Jack ran as fast as he could and Stacy ran by herself so I am trying to watch both kids at the same time on the camera.

3 comments:

Mark said...

That is awesome!!!!!!!!!

employee_8 said...

mark-

yup, i would have loved to do that when i was a kid. lots of the older kids where sliding into home plate.

the line was really long though.

Stewart said...

Wow, that base running by Stacy looked like an Olympic marathon. Good for her! What a cutie!
(BTW, I am finally logging in to your Blog after a long time because I wanted to see more pics of your cracked skull from the JVCC dunk tank)

Looks like there's tonnes that I've missed!