Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Not Daddy’s Girl…

I don’t know what is going on but lately Stacy only, I mean ONLY wants to be held by Aya….and by HELD I mean carried.   Aya can not even put her on the ground for a second or else Stacy busts out crying.

As long as Aya carries Stacy she doesn’t cry…but we all know how Aya likes to eat and holding Stacy and eating is not easy for Aya.   Thus, I told Aya to stop carrying her and she will either cry or go to her room.

I couldn’t take the crying anymore so I banished Stacy to her room:

wk43_cry2

Cry baby-chan:

wk43_cry3

Whoa is me.   Such the drama queen…..no more photos!

wk43_cry4

I mean this goes on for at least an hour:

wk43_cry6

I wish it came out better in pictures but after an hour of crying Stacy’s eyes are soooo puffy and red.  It is pretty funny.   Those of you that thought I would be nicer to Stacy because she is a girl…BUZZ…you are wrong.   No cry babies allowed here!!

1 comment:

Roger and Shirley said...

LOL...I remember those days. One day she will be daddy's girl.