Friday, November 19, 2010

Master Bathroom Remodel…

As I said yesterday, Aya and I didn’t really use our master bathroom.  The drawers wouldn’t really open because the shower door was in the way.  We would pretty much just brush our teeth in the outside vanity area. 

I used to comb my hair their in the morning until I realized all the hair spray I used was messing up the carpet.  Plus, I was spilling toothpaste on the carpet as I would typically walk around in the Master bedroom watching TV when I brushed my teeth.

Our master bathroom is still small as we didn’t remodel the space to open it up any more.  It was a funky little space but we took out the tub, took out the outside vanity area and updated everything.

I am pretty happy the way everything turned out!   Aya did a great job in picking ALL the materials.   I guess our next big project will be updating our kitchen!!

No comments: