Monday, November 29, 2010

40th…

The big 4-0.   It doesn’t really feel any different for me.  Birthdays really aren’t my thing.  I have no problem getting older.   I don’t really feel forty and but saying forty…that just sounds old.  I have to say, I am not used to saying forty.  I remember thinking the 30’s were for really old people…now I am past the 30’s and into my 40’s!!

40th_aya_me1

Aya threw a surprise party at the house on my birthday and invited a few friends over:

 40th_brentt  40th_christie 40th_dan 40th_sam240th_dawn 40th_bryan40th_fukutes 40th_hans 40th_hossein 40th_jenny 40th_oscar

4 comments:

Mark said...

Thanks for the invite....Man I see how you are!!!!! Happy Birthday OLD man!!!! Welcome to the club!

employee_8 said...

gomer-

i totally would have invited you had i known about the party. aya did the guest list and didn't tell me. how she picked people, i have no clue, you have to ask her....then let me know the answer.

Roger and Shirley said...

Is that a Miles the Great Fathead? Where can I get one? That would look awesome in our living room.

Mark said...

That's it Aya is cut!!!! I should of never hooked her up with you back in the WB days! Man all those times I helped her at lunch when she would crash her car and she doesn't even invite me to your 40th....LOL!!!!