Monday, January 04, 2010

New Years…

Happy 2010 to everyone!!  I hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year’s celebration.  I don’t know if it was because Aya is on maternity leave or if she finally wanted to act her age but Aya managed to stay up until midnight to ring in the New Year!

A few days before New Years eve, Aya and I saw this alcohol free champagne.   I know, who wants alcohol free anything, but since Aya is pregnant we decided to give it a try:

new_years_fre

Actually it was not too bad.   It looked, smelled and tasted like champagne.   We also tried the merlot but that just tasted like punch.  Hopefully we won’t be trying anymore alcohol free drinks!

Jack actually wanted to start the new year with a mohawk.  He asked for it himself.  Normally he doesn’t even want to comb his hair but on New Years he kept saying, “Mohawk!”

new_years_family

Of course with a mohawk we also need our ‘mean’ faces!!

new_years_mean_faces_mohawk

2 comments:

Jen said...

Dang, Miles...you've got a TON of grey in your beard!!! WTH???

employee_8 said...

jen-

ha! it looks even more gray in real life. it is all gray because i am, "Married with children!"