I would have guessed donkey or horse, but I saw the name of the jpg file so I won't guess either of those. Lol. To defend the anoymous (Aya?) who guessed it wrong, to me, the animal doesn't resemble what you say it is (color or anatomically correct).
Ok, i don't know who you are referring to but it was DARK in the hospital room and the stuffed animal was wedged in a corner so only the face was showing. I can totally understand how it could've been misconstrued.
5 comments:
giraffe
giraffe, but not quite anatomically correct.
I would have guessed donkey or horse, but I saw the name of the jpg file so I won't guess either of those. Lol. To defend the anoymous (Aya?) who guessed it wrong, to me, the animal doesn't resemble what you say it is (color or anatomically correct).
Hope all is going well! Thanks for the updates!
Ok, i don't know who you are referring to but it was DARK in the hospital room and the stuffed animal was wedged in a corner so only the face was showing. I can totally understand how it could've been misconstrued.
by the way, i agree with Ron & Kim...totally not anatomically correct.
Post a Comment