Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Stacy Emiko Yoshioka Part 1…

We came home from the hospital yesterday and I think all the adrenaline wore off as we were both tired when we got home so I didn’t download any pictures until today.

Unfortunately St. John’s doesn’t allow any children under the age of 18(due to H1N1) so Jack was unable to see his baby sister in the hospital.  Before we headed to the hospital we dropped Jack off at Grandpa and Grandma’s house:

Going_to_St_Johns

Stacy all cleaned up:

stacy_closeup3

Family photo:

aya_stacy_miles 

Father and daughter.

miles_stacy_sit_miles

3 comments:

sunil said...

soooo happy for you, man! she is adorable! it was so cool to follow Jack growing up on the blog, looking forward to little Stacy's updates! yeah.. yeah...once you get good sleep!

many many congrats!

Ron said...

Cute pics of baby Stacy! Congrats! I like the bottom one where she is looking at her dad and wondering why he is holding her like a football. Lol.

Jen said...

good decision NOT to wear a tie.