It all started with the Leapster video game, then it migrated to the PSP and now Jack is playing Wii. I bought Jack Wii Resort for Christmas and Jack really enjoys playing some of the games…more specifically Sword Fighting!
Jack plays the games by himself but he always wants either Aya or I to watch him play. I just tune him out and read and pretend like I am watching him play so I have no idea what is going on. All I know is that it looks easy. One day Jack was having problems and asked if I would help him. I figured how hard could it be??
Umm, let me say it is harder than it looks. At first I didn’t want to look stupid by standing and playing so I just sat and flicked my wrist around trying to be cool. Nope…I got destroyed. I started to stand and get into it, but I still sucked. Jack usually challenges Aya and I to a swordfight duel but it is pure torture because he beats us so quick. I have no idea how he does it either.
I sometimes ‘practice’ when he is in school or when he goes to sleep but I just can’t beat him. Luckily, I am not his only victim. Jack has been challenging people who come to the house and I know they think the game is easy AND how hard could it be to beat a 4 year old. Ha! Joke’s on them when Jack beats them:
Uncle Susu getting beat down!
Aaron didn’t want to play but couldn’t say, “No” to Jack and Jack easily beat his cousin.
Bryan tried my tactic and just sat down trying to be cool until Jack beat Bryan in record time!
Aunty Dawn gave it a go but she came up empty handed as well.
Word of the wise, when Jack challenges you to a game of Swordfight be prepared to play!!

2 comments:
seriously??? YOU can't beat him?? HILARIOUS!!!
jen-
nope. i can't beat him in sword fight. i might win a match here and there but he beats me a majority of the time.
Post a Comment