Okay the answer to last week survey is the stuffed animal is a giraffe! Jeff and Melanie bought the giraffe for Stacy and Jenny thought it was a goat. G-O-A-T. I have no clue how it looks like a goat…granted it doesn’t quite look like a giraffe either but it looks more like a giraffe than a goat!
So on to this weeks survey / comment:
Last week I was headed to the market to get a few items from the market and I asked Aya if she needed anything. Aya said she wanted carrots and celery in the container. No problem. I go to the market and I can get it.
A week later the carrots and celery is still in the fridge and I asked Aya when she is going to eat all of it. Aya tells me that it isn’t that good and she ate over half of the container. (picture of the container as of today)
Umm, no, I don’t think Aya half of the container. See, this is my thing. If you ask for something then you should eat it. In addition, Aya loves to get foods that only SHE likes. Hence no one else is going to eat it. Heck if she bought a container of pickles then at least I could eat some of it. I told Aya that as a penalty she should eat the entire container of carrots and celery. What do you think? Should Aya eat all the veggies? Leave your thoughts….

7 comments:
I don't think Aya should eat it because if she get sick, you will be stuck watching with both kids. AND you will not be able to complain since you made her eat it. You might want to rethink this. = )
Listen, vegetable Nazi, leave the mother of your children alone. It's not like it's a car that she suddenly didn't like or use. It's carrots and celery. ticky tacky.
Don't make her eat it, unless you're going to partake as well. And even if she didn't eat all of it, why didn't you have the smarts to cut them up and use them in stir fry or something?
She should definitely eat all of it! I have the same sort of arguments and it drives me nuts.
roger & shirley - nope. i won't watch the kids if aya gets sick eating the carrots and celery she wanted to buy and didn't eat. it's called ba-chi! =)
jen - waste not, want not.
kim - i don't have to partake in eating or cooking it in stir fry because i didn't want carrots and celery. the whole thing is aya keeps getting things only she likes to eat...not what jack and i like to eat.
anon - i am guessing this is sascha. the first 3 comments were from girls so no wonder they don't want aya to eat it.
i agree with you...aya should eat all of it!
Someone I know ;-) frequently sees new stuff to try at Costco and wants to buy a Costco size sample of it vs trying it out in a normal supermarket sized quantity. Same problem occurs.
Didn't you and Aya have a bet regarding something in the fridge she didn't eat a few years ago?
-Roger
Roger-
Yup! Good memory! The same thing did happen a few years ago and Aya is still trying to repay that debt...which was supposed to be paid in FULL at the end of 2009 but just like the food it was an EMPTY promise.
see, no penalty for wasted food and no honor when it comes to paying back a debt or promise.
ugh.
Post a Comment