Monday, July 31, 2006

What not to do...

A few lessons learned:

1. Do not put a diaper into the washer. Not that I did it on purpose but I guess a diaper was mixed in with JT's clothes when I threw his dirty clothes into the washer. Thus, a diaper into the washer equlas a giant mess. The diaper basically explodes putting little gelatin like globs all over the washer and clothes. A nice long hour of clean up duty.

2. Keyboards and barf do not mix. Ever try getting barf out of a computer keyboard? Yup, not an easy thing to do.



3. Do not give JT a remote control. I thought I was smart. Instead of letting JT touch the real remote, I gave him an old remote that doesn't control anything. The only problem is, JT bangs it against the coffee table. Why is that a problem? Well JT is actually strong enough to slam the remote into the table, take off the protective varnish layer and dent the table. Yes, our $1200 dollar coffee table now has indentations of a remote control.

No comments: