Jack got invited to practice with a club team down at Harbor City College. The age ranges from high school to first grade, except I think Jack is the only first grader there. I thought the camp was good. All the kids, regardless of age do the same drills. What is also good is that most of the kids there look like they are the best players on the team. I didn’t see any ‘weak’ players there. The girls are who come out are even better than the boys!
I have tried to get Jack to do the same drills with me at home but he never wants to…or he says it is too hard. It was funny because the first hour of drills were all drills Jack complains about but here at this clinic he doesn’t complain.
Dribbling with two balls:
Dribbling out of triple threat:
Defense:
Slides:
It is great seeing Jack working hard!

1 comment:
Awesome! One day he might be playing pick up games with guys like Franchise, G-Man, Ant-Nee, and Daddy Shaq....LMAO!
Post a Comment