Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Aya’s Birthday Part 2…

The family celebrated Aya’s birthday at Paul Martin’s.   I sort of ruined the birthday fun.  I had a work function and we went drinking at 1:00 pm and by the time I got home at 5 pm I was toast.    Aya had to drive the family to dinner while I tried to sober up.  Luckily I felt well enough after dinner but I had to box up all my food to go:

mom_38bday_paul_martin1

The kids on the other hand loved it.  They loved the devils food cake.  BIG mistake to get that before bed time.  The kids were wired and amped up:

mom_38bday_paul_martin_devil_foot_cake2

2 comments:

Mark said...

Did you think you were back in the days at the Dalt's building throwing them back with Ryan Seacrest?

employee_8 said...

Gomer-

ha! who knew? we should have got onto ryan seascrests coat tails back then...look at him now!

yeah, it was a rough afternoon that day...margarita's and tequilla shots.