Thursday, October 14, 2010

More Pumpkins…

I saw a stack of little pumpkins and I thought Stacy would look funny sitting on the little pumpkins.  She obviously didn’t like it much:

 wk48_cry1

She did calm down a little bit:

wk48_cry4

Sadly, as I was trying to put Stacy on top of the little pumpkins, I didn’t notice there was a pumpkin near my foot and as I walked towards Stacy I kicked the pumpkin and hurt my toe:

stubbed_toe_blood

All that pain in my toe for a picture of a crying child.  Grr.   Two days later and my toe is super sore and swollen.   I should have known…this is the same toe where the bone came out of my foot when my foot slipped off my bike pedal…yes…while wearing slippers.

stubbed_toe2

3 comments:

Jen said...

we can title the first photo, "How my daddy likes to torture me for his own amusement"

employee_8 said...

jen-

it is not torture, it is a learning experience. plus stacy hates everything and everyone. she just likes hanging out with jack.

Jen said...

hates everything...and everyone...

hmmmm...who does she remind me of....wait...ummm...hold on...i know this answer...