Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Buggy Part 1…

Look at what I found…Jack’s old buggy!   Aya was in Boston a few weeks ago so I busted out the buggy and Jack and I took Stacy for a walk.

At first Stacy was little uncomfortable and apprehensive in the buggy…especially when Jack was pushing her.  Eventually she settled it and was riding it the buggy like a pro:

wk42_buggy_ego_driven 

Jack was a bit ‘rough’ driving Stacy around but eventually he got the hang of it and pushed her around ‘easy-easy’ because she is just a baby.

 wk42_buggy2

Brother and sister:

wk42_buggy4

When Stacy was done, Jack wanted to know if he could go in the buggy:

buggy

4 comments:

Mark said...

That buggy kind of looks like the blue phantom celica with that yokohama sticker on it...all it needs is the ninja ornament stuck to the dash!

employee_8 said...

i loved that car. =(

Mark said...

Me too! That car took us everywhere in Burbank!

Roger and Shirley said...

Yeah, the buggy is all pimped out with stickers (each of which add 5 hp). Did you ever get your rims?