My second Christmas I celebrated with Aya was my first year in my house. I remember my dad delivering the Christmas Tree (yes, my dad delivered this year’s tree as well…it’s tradition) and I had no ornaments.
I kind of liked just having a bare tree with white lights. It was nice and simple. Plain but I liked it. I also looked forward to getting one ornament a year and then looking back 25-30 years later having 25-30 ornaments. I didn’t want to run out and just load up my tree with ornaments. Plus, I was poor back then so I didn’t want to spend my money on ornaments.
Well, Aya bought me my first ornament. I had this nice big tree with NO ornaments and this is the ornament Aya buys for me:
At the time I was working at Warner Bros. so the Bug Bunny ornament was appropriate. However the size of the ornament was NOT. Here is a zoomed out version with other REGULAR sized ornaments next to it:
See it? It is between the yellow one and the Mickey Mouse one. See it. Yeah. I not only got Bugs but I got two others…the same size as Bugs. I think we lost the other two because we can’t find them in the tree when we throw them out.
Merry Christmas everyone!!

No comments:
Post a Comment