Thursday, April 03, 2014

100 Happy Days…Day 24

Getting tricked by Jack at his school jog-a-thon fund raiser.  I asked Jack, “How many laps do you think you can run?”  Jack told me, “Hmm, maybe 9 or 10…probably 10 laps ONLY”.

Well, instead of paying a flat rate, I thought maybe if I pay per lap Jack will try to run harder.  I asked him all week, if he would try to run more than 10.  He just kept telling 9…MAYBE 10…10 tops.  So I decided to go with $3 a lap.

jogathan1

The little sucker ran 19 laps and I ended up forking over $57 dollars! 

2 comments:

Tom said...

sign him up for track and field!!!

employee_8 said...

Tom-The picture makes him look faster than he really is. How he ran 19 laps is beyond me.

If track and field needs a water boy then Jack has found his calling!