Have I told you how much I dislike my surgeon? The reviews are great on the guy but he is a HORRIBLE people person. Every appointment he makes me wait and this time I waited for 1 hr and 45 minutes. Keep in mind that I had to leave work early to make the appointment and I also leave work early 3 times a week for physical therapy…so I was not happy that I had to wait AGAIN.
This time after waiting he looks at my knee for 1 minute…asks, “Who is your Physical Therapist?” I tell him and then he tells me to go downstairs to the PT center and wait. He wants to talk to my therapist and his boss.
So after I wait another 20 minutes, he comes down and he proceeds to yell at my PT’s boss in front of me and other patients and then yells at my PT guy saying my knee looks terrible and that my 5 week progress is not good at all. He then tells them to get rid of the crutches, brace and puts me on some sort of steroid to help the knee swelling go down.
Right leg is my repaired leg and swollen. Hard to tell but I have a lot of atrophy in my right leg as well.
Needless to say, the NEXT time I have my scheduled PT and my therapist works me like the guy from Shawshank Redemption except I didn’t escape and I was captured! I swear he was trying to make me cry. I came close to telling him to just STOP and that is enough for the day. He was like 1-2 minutes away from breaking me. Now, in addition to my normal at home exercises, I had ‘homework’ to do even MORE exercises.
Have I mentioned how much I hate my surgeon??

No comments:
Post a Comment